Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Getting Up-to-Date, which I sometimes am in some respects, although not many

It occured to me this morning that, although I visit 1Peter5 pretty much daily it still didn't feature on the blog list.  Or the news list or the Catholic list for that matter.  And it really ought to as it's an invaluable source for Catholic news and commentary.  So now it is linked over there on the left.

Which brings up the uncomfortable fact that the left-hand column is now so crowded and oddly organized that you'll be hard-pressed to find it.  The Inn really does need to be tidied up.  So fair warning here:  if you arrive at this spot and find The Inn has vanished, there's a pretty good chance it is only trying on a new template for size and will return once things get sorted.  Probably not going to tinker with it today.  But shortly, I hope.  Even I don't know what's over there any more.


Labels: